The Fodero Diner was built by the Fodero Dining Car Company in NJ and was completed in 1948. Known for its stainless-steel exteriors and art-deco appearance, the diner became town property in 1995. The 42-foot-long diner is 16 feet wide and offers 18 original stools, six booths, side door and takeout window. In November 2021, there was an auction for the historic old diner and it was sold for $45,000. The new owner plans on moving the diner to NY in hopes to restore it to its former glory and reopen for many more memories.